Thursday, March 19, 2009

I am

This is a brand new blog. This is the first post as you can clearly see. Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am a mother of 2 boys under the age of 7 years. I actually began writing for them. I got tired of reading them stories that someone else wrote and I began to tell them stories that I made up myself. I wanted to have something to pass on to the future generations.

I have always loved books, I read Anne of Green Gables when I was in the third grade, I have a very worn copy of Alice in Wonderland that I got for my birthday when I was 8. Love for books was bred into me. My mother and father both are readers. I can remember being snuggled up on the couch in between my mom and dad while they read Lonesome Dove aloud to each other, then of course later on they would watch the TV mini-series. (overkill huh?)

Your most likely now asking yourself, well what has she wrote? Nothing that has been published, yet. I have a manuscript in the editing stage, but it is done. I'm actually working on it's sequel in the series. I am a youth fantansy fiction writer. I am all for meeting other writers, even ones of different genres. The purpose of this blog is to hopefully reach out to other writers and shine a bit of sunshine on their day. Hey, writing can be a lonely occupation. I am looking forward to getting started in ernest on my next post. Do you have an issue, a question about writing? Leave me a comment and I'll do my best to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment