Thursday, August 6, 2009

True Blood news



School has started here this week, and I a apologize for the sporadic posting. I am still trying to get a rhythm down that I can live with. I am not a morning person, and I have two kids to prepare for school every morning. So this night owl writer has been trying to go to bed early, which has really putting a pinch on my work that I have been doing. I am hoping that by next week we will all have adjusted to waking up at 6 AM, instead of our regular 8 AM.




In this weeks PEOPLE magazine there was an engagement announcement made. Trueblood stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are officially engaged, reps for both actors confirmed! The couple has been official since February 24th of this year. They have not released a date for their wedding as of yet. Congratulations to the happy couple!

Stephen has two children from previous relationships, and Anna is currently childless. Anna Paquin plays Sookie Stackhouse and Stephen Moyer plays Bill Compton on the HBO series, "True Blood" (Sunday nights at 9 pm, 8 pm central).

In other True Blood news HBO is releasing bottles of Tru Blood for purchase. The bottles will not be filled with a blood synthetic, but a type of Blood Orange soda. Samples were given out at the San Diego Comic-Con that took place in the end of July. Tru Blood bottles will be available on September 8, 2009 for purchase in either single bottles for $16.00, or a 24 pack for $96.00, it is available for pre-order at the website, www.trubeverage.com .

1 comment: