Thursday, April 22, 2010

Back on the horse again

It am the fist to admit that it has been a while since I have updated anything to my blog. I have been so busy with my kids, school projects, my husband's traveling for work to a trade show, and of course my hobby which is croheting. I have been knee deep in yarn for the past couple of months to be honest. I am hosting a booth at the Tennsco "relay for life Steele Hoping for a cure" yard sale/bake sale on Sat. April 24,2010. I have partnered up with my brother who has his own candle making business in the hopes of raising some money for this cause. I have even baked 70 cupcakes for the bake sale. 100% of the bake sale proceeds goes to the cause.
I haven't written anything for my book in a while. I swear I could a set of extra hands and a few more hours in the day. It's not that I have forgotten about my writing, it's quite the opposite. I think on my characters and plot lines everyday. I have even wrote down a few good ideas for other books also, a few of them are children's books. It's just that I have too many irons in the fire so to speak. So I have been taking one day at a time. If that day allows me some extra time to write in my journal so be it, if I have time to plan out the next stage for my book then I do it. It's just that I haven't quite enough time to tend to everything. I hate to say that I have moved some things to the back burner, but I have. Sometimes in the course of life you have to do that to be able to move froward.
So in my advice if this happens to you don't be discouraged. Once the tide has ebbed some get back into the flow. It's just like riding a bike, the grammar, the spelling, and skill are all there for you. You just need to put them to work!

I'm still busy like a bee so I'm not 100% sure about my posting schedule. I'm going to start back at once a week and go from there since I am dedicated to so many things. Feel free to check out older posts and leave me a comment if there is anything you would like me to post about. I can't for sure say I can answer request , but I can try. When in doubt Google it! ( I recommend reading my posts from '09's Venom Week, and the biting bugs since warm weather is here!)

If you are in the Dickson TN area come see me at my booth at the Tennsco Community Center (near Magic Wheels) from 8am-4pm. It's rain or shine!! Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment