Monday, February 22, 2010

When did Monday get here???

This past weekend I did nothing that was writing related, well I take that back I did walk past a book store in a mall and I also read A LOT of price tags. Yep, I went shopping and dancing with some of my girlfriends. That's my version of making time for the writer for the week. My legs are still tired, my feet are feeling a bit recovered and I am sporting sore muscles that I haven't used since the last time I went and shook my booty all night long.
Now that Monday has slipped up on me like a ninja monkey in the night looking for my banana stash I am wondering if I will get any "official" manuscript work done today. I seriously doubt that I can include the scrubbing that I did to my kitchen as book progress unless of course I want to burn my pages over an open natural gas flame. Which will end in me having to re-clean it due to ashes from the burnt offering to my muse. It's a Monday what can I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment