Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Writer Appreciation Week!


This week is a week full of many things. This week I have fought with my possessed food processor, a half-way functioning electric can opener and I bruised my shin when I banged my car door into it. Even though this week so far has been trying for me, it is a great week for a numerous amount of other people. YES! Tons of people across the country, across the world are having the best week of their year. It's Writer Appreciation Week!

This is a week to celebrate all those people that have been published and those that are still writing and polishing their works of art. Tell a writer that you love them, that you admire them, and most of all BUY a NEW book. Don't go cheap and buy a used book from Amazon.com, even though it is tempting. Show your support and love for the written word and buy a book. You can also show your lovely support and admiration here by leaving me a wonderful comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment