Monday, November 9, 2009

bibliophilism on-line

This past weekend I worked on a Science Fair Project with my oldest son. We wanted to analyze the effect of vinegar while dying eggs. It was interesting to say the least, and we have come to the conclusion that you should NEVER try to dye eggs in 100% vinegar, it comes out ugly and will dissolve the egg shell. It was a very productive weekend.

I have been productive in other ways also. I have officially started myself a SHELFARI account. The link to the page is on the left to their website and this is the link to my page; http://www.shelfari.com/o1514444833 check me out and set up your own on-line library, after all it's free! This is a great way to keep track of your books, what books you want to read, which ones you have loaned out to your friends, and of course your friends can access your page to see what books you own so they can ensure they do not purchase you a book you already own. And of course they have heaps of reviews from other members, and a community. It's like FaceBook for bibliophilism.

No comments:

Post a Comment