Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Christmas Revolution!


I hope that everyone has awakened from their turkey coma, I know that if your family is anything like ours your still eating turkey and possibly for the rest of this week. I think we are crazy to eat turkey like crazy for Thanksgiving then right when we are finally done eating it and somewhat recovered we celebrate another Holiday which turkey is a spotlight meat on the dinner table. That's just asking for trouble.

So I am thinking that this year for Christmas we all should branch out from turkey and ham. How about steaks for Christmas dinner? Or a nice spring salad with a lovely dressing, a salad would leave LOTS of room for Bourbon balls, rum cake, Christmas toasts...

I think it would work! So before you go out and buy a huge turkey lets save the turkeys and eat something else! A double cheese burger with bacon, a fat juicy steak, a wonderful fruit salad! Together we can kick the turkey habit!! I mean have you ever seen a real turkey, not one of those farm raised white things, but I real wild turkey? All I'm saying is that whoever was the first person to eat a turkey must of been extremely hungry, as in "I'm starving and it's either this turkey or my foot" kind of hunger.


It's just an idea, that's all I'm saying. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment