Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Harry Potter's Vincent Crabbe Charged

I know I said that I would post on Monday, which was yesterday, but I got caught up in doing mundane household chores. Thrilling, huh? I wish I could say that something super awesome happened, but the most exciting thing that happened was me catching up on some laundry. If your wondering how my boys oral surgery went, it went well! I was not completely thrilled with the care they received afterwards, but we made it through it.




A special Shout Out to Deana! Happy Birthday



Now on to some interesting stuff. The actor Jamie Waylett who plays Vincent Crabbe in the Harry Potter Films was sentenced to 120 hours of community service after he pleaded guilty to drug charges. What drug charges you say, well he was caught growing 10 marijuana plants at his mother's England residence. When did this happen? He was actually in court on July 7, 2009. He got off with a lesser sentence because the judge saw it as "small scale", and he was also dubbed to be of "good character". All I have to say is whatever!

I know that here in the states if I was caught growing 10 pot plants I'm sure that I would be stuck with the worst punishment the law could give. I would most likely be charged with the intent to sell, which would make my sentencing even more rigid. Why is it that the celebrities always seem to get off easy? I'm sure that the judge was not not thinking about Jamie Waylett being in the Harry Potter films at all. I'm sure in London all kinds of people get off with the most basic of sentences for growing pot. I mean it is kind of on the same side of earth as Amsterdam.

My question to you, does this change your view of the Cast of the Harry Potter films? Will you watch the next installment of the movies after this? I would love to hear your thoughts on this! Leave a comment please.

I'm a bit tired of the Harry Potter stuff. For years all we have heard about is Harry Potter. At first I was kind of excited, now I'm more like, "Oh, there's another Potter film." That's about the extent of it for me. That boat has sailed for me. I am hungry for something new that will blow me away. How about you?

2 comments:

  1. I WILL STILL SEE POTTER!!!! HE IS ONLY HUMAN HE GOT CAUGHT AND WAS STUPID!!!

    LOVE YA ....MEAN IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will watch. I like potheads.

    ReplyDelete